Electronic form of application of citizens and legal entities
Personal reception of citizens, including individual entrepreneurs, their representatives, representatives of legal entities, in the Academy of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Belarus address: Minsk, Prospect Machherova, 6.
The reception schedule is available HERE .
When applying for a personal reception, you need to have identity documents (passport, residence permit, refugee certificate). Representatives of applicants must produce documents confirming their credentials.
To only electronic appeals that meet the following requirements will be considered:
- appeals must be presented in Belarusian or Russian;
- citizens' appeal should contain: name and (or) address of the organization or position of the person to whom the appeal is sent; surname, first name, middle name (if any) or initials of the citizen, address of his place of residence (place of residence) and (or) place of work (study), e-mail address; the essence of the treatment.
- the appeal of legal entities should contain: name and (or) address of the organization or position of the person to whom the appeal is sent; full name of the legal entity and its location; statement of the essence of the treatment; surname, first name, patronymic (if any) of the head or a person authorized in due course to sign appeals, e-mail address.
If you fail to comply with the requirements listed above, your application will be treated as anonymous. In accordance with Article 23 of this Law, such treatment is not subject to review if it does not contain information about a crime being prepared, committed or committed . >
Are left without consideration on the merits of the appeal, which (by which):
- are not in Belarusian or Russian;
- do not contain the last name, first name, patronymic, address of the place of residence of the citizen
- do not contain the full name of the legal entity and the address of its location, surname, own name, patronymic of the head or a person authorized in accordance with the established procedure to sign appeals (for legal entities);
- contain text that can not be read; Words that contain obscene or offensive words or expressions;
- are subject to review in accordance with the legislation on constitutional litigation, civil, civil procedural, economic procedural, criminal procedure legislation, legislation governing the administrative procedure, legislation on administrative procedures ;
- in accordance with legislative acts, there is a different procedure for filing and reviewing such appeals;
- the period for filing a complaint was missed without good reason; A repeated appeal has been filed if it has already been examined on the merits and does not contain new circumstances relevant to the consideration of the appeal on the merits
- a repeated appeal has been filed if it has already been examined on the merits and does not contain new circumstances relevant to the consideration of the appeal on the merits;
- the correspondence has been terminated with the applicant.