The Academy of the Ministry of Internal Affairs trains specialists for state bodies in accordance with the control figures and acceptance quotas, which are approved annually by the Ministry of Internal Affairs.
Our university implements educational programs of the first degree in the specialties "Jurisprudence", "Economic Law", "Judicial Forensic Expertise", "Public Administration and Law". Citizens of Belarus at the age of 17 to 25 years old who have a general secondary, vocational and technical education with a general secondary education or specialized secondary education and who wish to connect life with service to the law and the state can do this.
Purposefulness, responsibility, physical health and psychological stability are the qualities that an entrant must possess.
The Academy of the Ministry of Internal Affairs offers cadets:
- full state support for the period of study;
- free higher legal education;
- after graduation - assignment of a special title "police lieutenant";
- guaranteed employment as a commanding officer;
- social protection provided by law for employees of internal affairs bodies and their family members.
How to become a cadet of the militia university?
- By April 15, 2019, he will make a statement addressed to the head of the district department of the internal affairs body at the place of residence.
- Undergo a medical examination and psycho-physiological examination in the military-medical commission in the prescribed manner.
- Submit the documents established by the Procedure for admission to the Academy of the Ministry of Internal Affairs.
- In the terms established by the Ministry of Education, pass a centralized testing in the following subjects: Russian (Belarusian) language, foreign language, social science.
You can familiarize yourself with the Procedure for admission to the Academy of the Ministry of Internal Affairs for 2019 on our website in the "Applicants" section.
Educational and methodical management.
Photo by Sergey Odynets