Olympiad "Patriot" is a joint project of the Academy of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and the Belarusian Union of Suvorovites and Cadets. In 2021, the sixth olympiad will be held.
On this day, the Academy traditionally hosts up to 200 guests - participants, teachers, fans. Youth forum is bright and dynamic.
Young patriots wear uniforms of their schools. The event program is rich. It includes various competitive tasks:
- presentation of the team "Here we are";
- a broad survey of team captains on a wide range of topics;
- testing on the subject “History of Belarus”;
- speeches on given topics;
- survey on the content of films about the life, work and generalship talent of A.V. Suvorov, about the officers-students and the successor of the traditions of A.V. Suvorov;
- staging one of the famous works of fiction. Participants give a legal assessment of the actions of the characters.
Cadets of the Academy actively help in carrying out this event. Most of them are graduates of cadet schools. The Academy invited well-known public figures, honored veterans of law enforcement agencies, representatives of various law enforcement agencies, the Ministry of Education, the Belarusian Union of Suvorovites and the Сadet to the jury.